Monday, September 4, 2017

Foraker Cemetery & Critters

Foraker Cemetery:  I went to the Foraker Cemetery to take photo's of headstones, for find-a-grave.com.   I also had some other photo moments!
Monday 9/4
 Fun bench
 Dragon flies resting on the headstones

 This little guy also was resting at the cemetery

 Cheese

 Box Turtle

 The Sun was setting


 Fun times with the cattle

 These are the newest additions to the Ranch
just in from Florida!!


 Almost a full moon



 Tuesday 9/5 Its my Daddy's birthday!!! Happy Birthday Dad!!!! I love you!!!

 This tiny guy was fluttering around when I went out to clean my paint brush!

Red Banded Hairstreak
They are very tiny about the size of a dime!

 Two of them, one landed on my finger, 
I tried to take a photo of it but it was blurry still cool!
 This big spider was in the bath house!
 You can see how big he is the block of wood is 4 inches long
 It sure has furry red legs
 Beautiful sky line

 Fires out in the prairie so the moon was very hazy but still cool
 Full moon
 September called the "Corn Moon"
 Wednesday 9/6
 Two little frogs sitting on the log

 "Cheese"
 American Beauty Butterfly


 This big guy was over by the Dalton's Home
 The moon sure has been big and Orange since all the fires!



 This little Clouded Skipper flew into the van when driving home today!
 Clouded Skipper

No comments:

Post a Comment