Monday, September 25, 2017

Dalton Home Grout the Tile

Dalton Home,
Its time to grout the tile!
Yuck, Yuck, and more Yuck.  Grouting tile is a dirty job, but someone has to do it!!
 Sister Titmus, is so positive, and happy!!  I did not want to hurt my hands, wrist, and shoulders, not to mention my knee's.  But I played also.  Elder Gibson grouted, Elder Titmus, was in charge of the water buckets, making sure Sister Titmus and I had plenty of clean fresh water to wipe up the grout!!

Elder Gibson 
Grouting the tile!

Elder Titmus
Loading up the water buckets

Lots of water buckets

Cleaning up the grout 
knee pad, gloves and lots of sponges!!

Cleaned floor

Elder Gibson
working in the living room

hall way complete

Sister Titmus cleaning one of the bedroom's

Cheesy Sister Gibson!!

Smile on Elder Gibson's face!

Nice and clean, oh my there is more grout on me than
the floor!!

We are making great progress
we have completed all the bathroom's and bedroom's!!

Team work!!

Sister Titmus had a great idea to wear two mop's 
and ice skate on the floor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment