Monday, August 21, 2017

Solar Eclipse

A very rare occurrence, the Solar Eclipse.  Elder Gibson and I were working and the sky changed colors and the temperature dropped about 30 degree's the dogs started to bark.  It was way cool the eclipse was happening.  So we grabbed the welding helmets and headed outside to watch the eclipse.
Way cool.

I tried to take photo's of course it was still so bright the camera tried.




 Clouds covered the sun 
 Still to bright to see the cast on the sun
 These fun photo's were taken through the Welding Helmet.





 The eclipse shadow was casted to the left of the sun







I took these with my phone.

 These are some fun photos my son took in Glasgow, Montana




 My family watching the Solar Eclipse
 Cute boy's
 Our newest little Grandson Ethan!
Our Cooper having fun!

These are photo's that were posted on KSL
not sure who the photographers were but these are fun!



 They call this shot the Diamond Ring
 Diamond Ring




What a wonderful event!

No comments:

Post a Comment